Northeast Illinois Regional Commuter Railroad Corporation
The Bowa Group provided construction services for the roof replacement and installation of a drain tile system for Metra’s 53rd street station located in Chicago’s Hyde Park area. Quality management was a key factor throughout the duration of this project to ensure safety and completion on time and within budget.
Scope of work included:
• Re-design and extension of the original roof structure
• Restoration of the masonry wall
• Breaking out of concrete along the drainage line
• Installation of drainage tile
• Excavation of new trench drains along the west track